Why Choose Us
- 25 plus years with Fortune 100 companies in areas of human resources and health care.
- Trained as a hospice volunteer for many years, working with patients ranging in critical care, blind/autistic children with multiple brain-based disorders, seniors with Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease. The health care journey and business trajectory equipped me when Parkinson’s disease and Dementia hit home on a very personal level.
- Living with chronic disease affects the entire family daily from the emotional, financial, and medical needs. Activities of daily living are often modified based on needs within a given moment.
- My business and personal experiences have prepared me to be an effective and creative owner.
- If your family is away, you get a hands on approach – we are an extension of your hands and feet – helping you or your loved one when you can’t do it yourself or family is too far away.
A Message From Christina:
“My myriad of life and work experience and people skills have prepared and inspired me to serve not only my family, but also countless others in “next-stage” transitions. In fact, my passion is to bring “Quality of Life to Years” and advocate for seniors in transition. It would be my privilege to share with you what I have learned – to provide you with compassionate care – while assisting you in a move.”